Welcome to AusDoc.PLUS
You have been selected for early access to the new AusDoc.PLUS website.
We hope you’ll enjoy exploring the new offering and provide your honest feedback as we consider rolling it out more widely.
What is AusDoc.PLUS?
The new site is designed to take what we know our readers love about Australian Doctor and build on it in ways that further enrich the experience.
How? By combining Australian Doctor and its sister brands — Medical Observer, How to Treat and 6minutes — all in the one place.
In recognition of the fact that all this great content will now be housed on one, easy to use platform, we are calling the new site AusDoc.PLUS.
This means you’ll continue to get the in-depth news coverage of Australian general practice you expect from Australian Doctor...
- Plus trusted CPD-accredited education
- Plus cutting-edge doctor-written opinion and views
- Plus much more — all in one, easy to navigate website.
What does this mean for me?
- Any time you’re logged in, you will see the new AusDoc.PLUS website
- You’ll continue to receive all your current newsletters, but they will direct you to the new site
- However, if you’ve had a look and it’s not for you, you are free to opt-out at any point and you can opt out here
As a valued site 'pioneer' we would also like to periodically ask you for your thoughts on the user experience. This is so we can make the site is the best it can for your fellow GPs.
If you'd like to give your feedback now you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are having issues with logging into the site you can call our Customer Service on 1300 360 126.